- You can make payments using credit cards, cash on delivery, and payment at a convenience store [prepayment].
- Available payment methods are different for Regular purchase and One-time purchase.
- You can make payments using various kinds of credit cards.
- Only a lump-sum payment is accepted.
Accepted credit cards
We accept VISA, MASTER, JCB, Diners, AMEX, and China UnionPay (Online payment service).
- In consideration of security, we do not send a copy of credit card usage in principle. Please refer to the credit card statement sent from the credit card company. You can feel safe because your credit-card number is protected by SSL ciphering when being sent.
Cash on delivery
- 330 yen will be charged for cash on delivery.
- Please pay cash in exchange for the delivered goods.
- You can only pay in cash.
- The upper limit of cash on delivery is up to 4 goods per delivery.
- Please note that if you want to use cash on delivery,we will deliver ordered goods by Parcel delivery service.
Payment at convenience stores [prepayment]
- 204 yen will be charged for payment at convenience stores
- In payment at convenience stores, you can make payment using the terminal or the cash register at convenience stores all over Japan.
- Points to note on payment at a convenience store
- The goods will be shipped after we confirm your payment since payment should be completed before shipping the goods in payment at a convenience store [prepayment].
Convenience stores that accept your payment
7-Eleven, Lawson, FamilyMart, Ministop, and Daily Yamazaki all over Japan
- We will automatically send an email after the completion of your ordering procedure to inform you of “your customer number and confirmation number.”
- We will ship the goods as soon as we confirm your payment. (Your payment will be completed when we confirm the payment.)
- The due date of payment at a convenience store is ten days after the issuance of the payment number. Please note that if the tenth day passes, you will become unable to pay and we will cancel your order.
- If the total amount of payment exceeds 300,000 yen, you cannot make the payment at any convenience store.
- Please be advised that the content of this site may change without prior notice.